Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Music Week - Lauryn Hill - Its been 10 YEARS!!!!

Remember Lauryn Hill?? She put out one of the best albums of the 90's in my opinion. I can't believe its been 10 years. Most of the kids in my youth ministry couldn't even tell you ONE song from this PHENOM of a CD.

Most people don't know this, but its been reported that CeCe Winans lead her to the Lord when they collaborated on a record together. She then went on a very interesting journey through the faith, some of which was expressed in "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill."

Outstanding CD! I wish she was focused on rapping and singing again. Oh well, we still have the classic material she released. Remember this song? Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She was one of the best man...by the way...I got your call..time for a little phone tag...
Are you doing the 30 hr famine with us?
Joel Klampert