Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Christians say the darndest things part 2


OKAY! This one is a doozy! I discovered this on Mark Shilling's blog and figured I'd share this with you.

Holyghosttees.com has put this product up for sale. Tongues Shirts!! That's right folks, shirts with tongues written on them! And check out this description of the t-shirt:

"I-See-La-La-Hun-Da"

Best known for its wide exposure and Pentecostal Flava by “HolyRollers”. Kids and adults can find an inner connection to this popular phrase and its charm.


And all this for only $37! That's right folks, $37 for this tee-shirt! And $8.95 shipping and handling.

WOW!! Just plain fun or blasphemy? What do you think?

2 comments:

Jarret said...

Hey man, great blog. I enjoyed looking it over.

As for the shirts, I think they are harmless, but I would never pay that much for a t-shirt...

Sam Luce said...

Oh-she-ma-rip-offa that's alot of cash. Forget heresy it's larceny.