Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update about my upcoming CD release

I've got some BRAND NEW NEWS about what's going down with the Life Support album due out this year. I'm changing the direction of the WAY the project is being released. This new way allows the music to impact more than just the listener. This new way gives the you an opportunity to impact not just your own life with some great music with a greater message. This new way empowers you to impact the globe SIMPLY by doing something you wanted to do anyway - purchase good music.

Here's the plan:
Life Support will be released in 3-4 volumes smaller volumes instead one long release. Each volume will be themed with an issue that is necessary to support life: food, water, clothing and education. $1 from each unit sold will go to support life via a local church and an organization that supports the theme of the CD.

For example: "Life Support Vol.1 Home Cooking" would have proceeds go to a local church (because God is the 1 thing necessary to support life) and an organization that works to get rid of hunger. Hence the name soul "food". You get it?

This way, the music blesses and encourages YOU the listener and then contributions reach far around the world to help others. So in total the music touches you, the local church and the poor.
Galatians 2:9-10 says "In fact, James, Peter and John, who were known as pillars of the church, recognized the gift God had given me, and they accepted Barnabas and me as their co-workers. They encouraged us to keep preaching to the Gentiles, while they continued their work with the Jews. Their only suggestion was that we keep on helping the poor, which I have always been eager to do."

So I plan to carry that same approach in my ability to reach people through music and I will "keep on helping the poor."
I look forward to releasing these volumes of Life Support and I look forward to your support continually pouring in.

So, Life Support Vol 1: Home Cooking drops Friday April 18th.

I'll have preorders available soon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...I need you to sign up with facebook...It will make things wicked easy for all of this multichurch stuff we are doing..I promise it doesn't hurt

Steve "The Czar" Patton said...

Fret not, Facebook cometh. Its just a little tough because it is blocked at work.

Unknown said...

hey man, sweet marketing plan.
make sure u bring the cd along to awakening