Wednesday, February 6, 2008

FINALLY - NEW MUSIC FOR YOUR EARS!!!

So, I have a few songs recorded for my upcoming album "Life Support" dropping April 18th. I need your opinions on some of my new stuff. So here it is. Be brutally honest with me. If it sucks, then say so. If you dig it, then say so.

Here are two of the songs called "Masses" and "Pump Ya Fist." They aren't mixed and mastered yet so they are a little rough sounding. You might want to set the volume a little lower in the imeem play window for best results. Enjoy





Thoughts?

4 comments:

ABC said...

I am really feeling Masses man, they are both hot though!! when is the album coming out?

Unknown said...

Sounds great!!!. Any word on when the CD is coming out??? Put them on itunes so we can buy them there.

Steve "The Czar" Patton said...

The CD is dropping April 18th. Should have a distribution chanel to iTunes also so be on the look out.

Unknown said...

i showed your music to some of my interns and they loved it!!!!! When you come to the Generation conference well have to give you a table.