Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Speak on it - "I Kissed A Girl"

Hey blogosphere! Okay, since I seem to find out these interesting things in culture to speak about (like 11yr olds and the Pussycat Dolls), I figured I'd start a new segment here on Collision Course called "Speak On It." Since this is the 3rd official segment here (along with "Scriptures That Rocked My World" and "Christians Say The Darnedest Things") I figured I'd kick this one off with a bang.

I may be behind, but I just heard this song for the first time this weekend while driving up to Boston. Its called "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry. Wow...

So what do you think? Is this part of the alleged "gay agenda?" Has sexual experimentation become "cool?" Or is this the natural positive progression of human sexuality?

Speak on it!

i kissed a girl


*Edit: Okay...don't know why you are only getting a 30 second snippet. Anywho...for the entire song, go here

Again, Speak On It

No comments: