Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Some great non-ministry/ ministry resources

I figured I'd share some resources I use that help me in ministry. These aren't the usual ministry resources like Youversion or BibleGateway or any church blogs.

These resources are non-ministry related that have a great use for me in ministry. I hope they help you like they help me. Check it out.

Want to keep a finger on the pulse of youth culture and youth trends? Check out
Ypulse. Its a hot spot for marketers. Apparently, its also a hot spot for librarians and youth ministers!

Want to improve your communication presentations? Check our PresentationZen.
Make your presentations better. Its not how to "preach" better, just how to use things like Powerpoint or Keynote more effectively.

What non-ministry resources do you use for ministry?

No comments: