Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My blog innitiation

Hello blog world.
It is I Steve Patton, known to the followers of my music as "The Czar." I guess I should start by telling you a little about myself.

- Born and bred on Detroit's West Side
- Rhema graduate (Class of 2002! But DON'T just dismiss me a "faith guy." I'm sssssssoooooooo not.)
- Emcee with SERiOUS mic skills. We'll that's what they tell me.
- Youth Pastor at New Beginnings Praise & Worship Center - The Mix is our name. We WILL be a voice of hope to wherever our light shines!
- Married to the most wonderful woman in the world -Nichole.
- I love all things Detroit (yes, even the Lions) and all things New England. My love is not equal though. I will route for The Sox, Patriots and Celtics UNLESS they are playing Detroit.
- My passions are culture, music, leadership, ministry and God. Ministry and God ARE NOT the same, that's why I list them separately.

Well, I guess you'll discover more about me as time goes on through these posts. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with the world. Enjoy.

By the way, I called this blog "Veracity Chat" for the obvious reasons of the definition - here we will discuss truth (because if I say it - ITS TRUE!!! Just kidding).

No comments: